This Data Protection and Privacy Statement relates solely to information supplied by you to Trade Logistics. Trade Logistics respects the privacy of your personal information and will treat it confidentially and securely.
Any personal information provided by you to Trade Logistics will be used for the purpose of providing and operating the products and services you have requested from Trade Logistics and for other related purposes. Other than to those individuals and entities listed below, your details will not be revealed by Trade Logistics to any external body, unless Trade Logistics has your permission, or is under either a legal obligation or any other duty to do so.
For the purposes detailed above, your information may be disclosed to:
- any regulatory, supervisory, governmental or quasi-governmental authority with jurisdiction over Trade Logistics.
- any agent, contractor or third party that requires your information for the fulfilment of the product/service requested by you from Trade Logistics.
Trade Logistics reserves the right to amend its prevailing Data Protection and Privacy Statement at any time and will place any such amendments on this Web Site. This Data Protection and Privacy Statement is not intended to, nor does it, create any contractual rights whatsoever or any other legal rights, nor does it create any obligations on Trade Logistics in respect of any other party or on behalf of any party. © Copyright Trade Logistics
Should a refund be requested, Trade Logistics will evaluate and grant a refund based on the following terms:
- The customs registration that you applied for was declined and could not be rectified by Trade Logistics. We guarantee the positive outcome of all our customs registrations, provided that the requested documentation was supplied by yourself. In this instance Trade Logistics will give a full refund.
- The incorrect amount was paid to Trade Logistics. Trade Logistics aims to detect and correct errors in the amount paid before any services are done on your behalf. If, however, we have not detected an error in the total amount paid and it is later pointed out to Trade Logistics a refund of the overpayment amount will be granted.
- You request a cancellation of the services ordered and paid for by yourself. Trade Logistics provides a 24-hour period after payment has been made wherein a full refund will be granted if requested. After the 24-hour period has lapsed and before any applications have been submitted to the applicable registration body a 50% refund will be granted. After an application has been submitted to the applicable registration body no refund will be granted.
- You cannot supply the documentation requested by Trade Logistics. Trade Logistics offers a 24-hour period after payment has been made wherein a full refund will be granted if requested. After the 24-hour period has lapsed a 50% refund will be granted.
Trade Logistics will pay refunds that have been granted on the first Friday after the refund request has been received.