Get an obligation free quote on freight services
Efficient and effective freight services ensure you can spend your time and money where it counts.
Our network of freight and clearing specialist offer extensive trade experience and a network of all the service providers you need.
With streamlined solutions for each part of the transport and storage process – from paperwork to movement of goods – you can have peace of mind that your consignment will be delivered to its destination securely and cost effectively.
Complete this form with the details of you shipment to get a costing.
- International import freight forwarding
- International export freight forwarding
- “Last mile” transport
- Container and breakbulk shipments
- Small shipments
- Customs clearing
- Support with permits, trade agreements, rebates and drawbacks
- Assistance with Customs documentation
- Bonded warehousing
- Optional use of our foreign exchange service for payment of your goods.
To get a quote you will need:
- The port or address where the good must be collected and delivered, i.e. the start and end points of the freight services you require.
- The dimensions and packing details of your shipment
- The Incoterm as per the sales agreement. To learn more about Incoterms, click here.
- The tariff (HS) code of your goods. Use our tariff code directory if you do not have this.